EEBUS protocol implementation in Go
This library provides a complete foundation for implementing EEBUS use cases. The use cases define various functional scenarios for different device categories, e.g. energy management systems, charging stations, heat pumps, and more.
- Support for SHIP 1.0.1
- Support for big parts of SPINE 1.1.1
- (De-)serialization for EEBUS specific JSON format requirements
- Certificate handling
- mDNS Support, incl. avahi support (recommended)
- Connection (websocket) handling, including reconnection and double connections
- Support for handling pairing of devices
Basic understanding of the EEBUS concepts SHIP and SPINE to use this library is required. Please check the corresponding specifications on the EEBUS downloads website.
An open source SDK written in go providing the foundation to use EEBUS in your projects. Contains support for SHIP and SPINE communication.